Berlin - Mallorca, 2 months
ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE (AiR) Programme 2023: Berlin - Mallorca (Spain), 2 months
- German film professionals travel to Mallorca -
- Application closed. Next application will be announced later in 2023 -
Previous deadline was 25th January 2023.
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Mallorca - two months” enables a German film professional to live in Mallorca for two months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Spain. The stay must be completed within 2023.
The programme covers:
- hosting for max two months
- housing and one international air ticket (economy only)
- monthly allowance € 1.000.-
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
- Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- OR -
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form (accessible below as long as call is open);
- a statement explaining why you want to be an artist-in-residence in Mallorca;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
Applications should be addressed electronically to:
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Mallorca - 2 months” is an initiative of: the Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and the Mallorca Film Commision.
Deadline & Announcement
Application closed. Next application will be annouced later in 2023.
Previous deadline for applications was 25th January 2023.