Berlin - Tel Aviv, 3 months
ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE (AiR) Programme 2023: Berlin - Tel Aviv, 3 Months
- German film professionals travel to Israel -
- Application closed. Next application will be announced later in 2023.
Previous deadline was 25th January 2023.
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Tel Aviv - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Tel Aviv for three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Israel.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the Israeli production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- a grant of € 1,200 per month
- travel costs
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
- Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- OR -
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form (accessible below as long as call is open);
- a statement explaining why you want to be an artist-in-residence in Tel Aviv;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
Applications should be addressed electronically to:
“Berlin-Tel Aviv - 3 months” is an initiative of: Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and the Israel Film Fund.
Deadline & Announcement
Application closed. Next application will be annouced later in 2023.
Previous deadline for applications was 25th January 2023.