ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE (AiR) Programme 2022: Berlin - Tel Aviv, 3 Months
- German film professionals travel to Israel -
- Application closed. Previous deadline was 2nd March 2022.
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Tel Aviv - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Tel Aviv for three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Israel.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the Israeli production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- a grant of € 1,200 per month
- travel costs
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
- OR -
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form (accessible below from 25th January until 2nd March 2022);
- a statement explaining why you want to be an artist-in-residence in Tel Aviv;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
Previous deadline for applications was 2nd March 2022. Next Application will be announced in 2023.