BERLIN ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCY (BERLIN AiR) 2021: Berlin - Thessaloniki, 3 months
- German film professionals travel to Greece -
- Application closed. Next application will be announced at a later date. -
Previous deadline was 2nd March 2022
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Thessaloniki - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Thessaloniki for three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Greece.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the Greek production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
Best traveling period is between September and March.
The programme covers:
- a grant of approximately € 800 per month
- travel costs
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
- Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- OR -
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form (accessible below from 25th January until 2nd March 2022);
- a statement explaining why you want to be an Artist-in-Residence in Thessaloniki;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
Thie is the first opportunity to apply for a fellowship in Thessaloniki;
This call opens on 25th January 2022. Deadline is 2nd March 2022.
Application closed. Next Application will be annouced in 2023
Previous deadline for applications was 2nd March 2022.