ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE (AiR) Programme 2022: Berlin - Mumbai, 3 months
- German film professionals travel to Mumbai -
- Application closed. Next application will be announced later in 2023 -
Previous deadline was 2nd March 2022.
The BERLIN AiR "Berlin-Mumbai - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Mumbai for maximum three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Mumbai.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the Mumbai production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- hosting for max three months
- housing and one international air ticket (economy only)
- monthly allowance equivalent to € 1200.- per month
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
- OR -
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form (accessible below from 25th January until 2nd March 2022);
- a statement explaining why you want to be an artist-in-residence in Mumbai;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
Application closed. Next application will be annouced later in 2023.
Previous Deadline was: 2nd March.