ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE (AiR) Programme 2021: Berlin - Mumbai, 3 months
- German film professionals travel to Mumbai -
- Application closed. Previous deadline was 9th March 2021 -
The BERLIN AiR "Berlin-Mumbai - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Mumbai for maximum three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Mumbai.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the Mumbai production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- hosting for max three months
- housing and one international air ticket (economy only)
- monthly allowance equivalent to € 1200.- per month
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
- OR -
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form;
- a statement explaining why you want to be an artist-in-residence in Mumbai;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
The previous deadline for applications was 9th March 2021. Applications closed. Next deadline to be announced.